About Big Mac Tank Truck
MISSION STATEMENT: “To provide the safest and most comprehensive fluid handling service for the growing needs of our oil and natural gas customers while offering a family oriented workplace and safeguarding our environment.”
For more than 35 years, Big Mac Tank Trucks’ local knowledge and strategically positioned equipment have made it a leading fluid handling services provider for the oil and gas industry in Eastern Oklahoma.
The operation consists of vacuum transports, winch trucks, bobtail trucks, pump trucks, frac tank rental, freshwater sales, KCl and Biocide. We can also provide custom made new water base mud and weighted water base mud through our own mud plant.
We also have 4 salt water disposal wells as well as access to mud disposals. In addition Big Mac Tank Trucks provides set up and rental of mobile temporary fluid storage capacity through its fleet of frac tanks and acid tanks are available.
With three locations serving the Arkoma and Woodford Shales, Big Mac Tank Trucks works to exceed customer expectations with a suite of complementary services and equipment that include:
- Hauling production water, drilling muds, flowback water, KCL and frac water with 120 barrel transport trailers
- Bobtails with 60 barrel capacity for cleaning frac tanks and pits or transferring oil, pulling bottoms cleaning spills
- Frac tank hauling and rental
- Hot oilers for heating frac water, production tanks and lines
- Pump trucks
- Saltwater disposal facilities for produced and flowback water
If you are interested in a truck driving career, but dread cross-country trips away from home for extended periods of time, contact Big Mac Tank Trucks, and let us tell you about our employment opportunities.
A commercial driver’s license with a tanker endorsement is required. Experience is preferred, but training can be provided for individuals meeting company and insurance qualifications. All drivers must meet Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements, which include a DOT physical and drug/alcohol testing. In addition, drivers must possess the ability to perform other duties as described for the position.
What’s different about Big Mac Tank Truck?
Big Mac Tank Truck creates value for their customers by providing numerous oilfield transportation services exceeding the highest quality standards of the industry, thereby fulfilling the needs of oil and gas producers.
Whether you are an experienced professional looking for new challenges or a novice ready to begin your career, we offer opportunities in a rapidly growing organization. We are always looking for new talent to fill roles in the field and in our office. We recognize our success depends entirely on dedicated, talented people.
- Join our team! We are interested in outstanding performance; therefore, your work will challenge and stimulate you. You’ll learn continually with training and development programs combined with responsibility and career advancement potential.
- What can I expect?
When you work for Big Mac Tank Truck, here’s what you can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Excellent working conditions
- Comprehensive training
- Top notch safety program
- Company supplied uniforms
- Day and night shifts
- Outstanding Benefits Including
- Paid vacation
- Medical insurance with prescription coverage
- Dental & Vision insurance
- Company paid life insurance with the option to purchase additional coverage for you and your eligible dependents
- Company paid short and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) with a 4% match and an employee stock purchase plan
Superior Energy Services and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers
Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. Drug Free Workplace
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.